Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

Im 26, sexually active. I have noticed recently being last

Customer Question

Im 26, sexually active. I have noticed recently being last week that when I ejaculate my semen is yellow and runny. It does not burn when I urinate nor hurt when I ejaculate. I'm just a little worried about this and curious on what could be causing this.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urodoc replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

History of recent unprotected sex?

Itching?

Have you tried any new medication or supplement?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I use condoms, no itching, no sores. I did have in ported being no condom 3 weeks ago. But that was it.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
But I do urinate quit frequently.
Expert:  Urodoc replied 11 months ago.

The food frequently eaten by a man may have an effect on his semen. Yellow semen may be the result of a diet rich in sulfur. These include garlic, onions, legumes, grains, nuts, broccoli, cabbages and asparagus.

Another possibility of having yellow semen is the presence of urine.So you should urinate before sex.

Since no itching or pain or burning chances are this is non infectious and you should not worry much about this and take plenty of fluids.

I hope this helps

Expert:  Urodoc replied 11 months ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.