Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I am having problem with my urinary tract, I have a constant

Customer Question
need to urinate and can...
I am having problem with my urinary tract, I have a constant need to urinate and can not make itt o the bathroom. I'm having some pain when I urinate. No temp but have no energy. I am 73 years old .What to do
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: acute have not had this condition since I was much younger and never to this extent
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am pretty healthy I only take lisonoprel daily at 10 mil
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
10/23/2016
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 1 year ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you need to see your primary care doctor or urologist

you need testing to check for urinary tract infection

you may have overactive bladder muscles. there are medications which can treat this as well.

alcohol and caffeine can irritate your bladder and cause frequent urination and some pain and burning as well.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist