How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20144
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About a year ago I was in a car accident. The only thing i

Customer Question

About a year ago I was in a car accident. The only thing i received from the accident was squeezing sensation towards the bottom of my right testicle.Now that sensation has changed to a higher position. Am\nd is painful when I walk fast or jog.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 12 months ago.


Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you tell me where exactly the pain occurs now? Is it still in the testicle or has it moved upwards into the groin region? Also any other symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, blood in urine, burning urination etc?