Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

About a year ago I was in a car accident. The only thing i

Customer Question

About a year ago I was in a car accident. The only thing i received from the accident was squeezing sensation towards the bottom of my right testicle.Now that sensation has changed to a higher position. Am\nd is painful when I walk fast or jog.
Help
Thanks
Category: Urology
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 12 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you tell me where exactly the pain occurs now? Is it still in the testicle or has it moved upwards into the groin region? Also any other symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, blood in urine, burning urination etc?