Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Inconsistancy in frequency and urgency -one day 3-4hours and

Customer Question
up once at night today...
Inconsistancy in frequency and urgency -one day 3-4hours and up once at night today every 1-2 hours with some leakage-seem to have sour stomach on bad days?
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No illness been going on for two three years can go week fine then two or three days with immediaete andfirceful urge
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing of note take avostatin an d lisinoprol
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/20/2016
Urologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are experiencing urinary problems. My first question to you, are you male or female? What is your age?

If you are male, then you may have a prostatitis, prostate stone or enlarged prostate gland. All of these could cause the symptoms you have.

If female, you may have a urethral stricture, if you have given birth, a vaginismus or dropped uterus.

May I suggest a visit to you LMD, Urologist or Gynecologist for evaluation and treatment.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor