How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20140
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I will be 68 yo in November. I have been experencing trouble

Customer Question

I will be 68 yo in November. I have been experencing trouble starting urine flow. Also having trouble getting, or keeping a erection. Should I see a urologists?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urodoc replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.
Any investigations so far?

Duration of symptoms?

Pain during urination?


Are you taking any medicines?

Burning sensation during urination?

Waiting for your response.