Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I have some redness with bumps on my glans. It is not

Customer Question
painful, and it does not...
I have some redness with bumps on my glans. It is not painful, and it does not feel like the herpes I usually get around the shaft of my penis.
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: It is acute. I have never had herpes lesions on my glans. That's why I am unsure if it is herpes.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had genital herpes for years. I am 65 years old now, and I have young girlfriend, who I have seen two weeks ago. She now tells me that she had a cold sore on your lips. She states that she has never had genital herpes. Otherwise I am healthy, fit, in shape. I take many supplements, and I also take Cialis and/or Viagra for sex.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
10/7/2016
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 1 year ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?

do you see the "add file" link where you can add a photo?

herpes is always very painful ulcers.

non painful red bumps doesn't sound like herpes.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist