How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GuptaMD Your Own Question
GuptaMD, Dr
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 8048
Experience:  MD. Experienced in Pediatric Urology and Nephrology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
GuptaMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have what appears to be erectile dysfunction after taking

Customer Question

I have what appears to be erectile dysfunction after taking trazadone night before last. Action might look up but it went down immediately. The shaft of my penis is sore and achy and I cannot get an erection at all. Is this something that may resolve on its own or should I see a urologist ASAP?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  GuptaMD replied 11 months ago.


In most cases a drug induced ED will settle down on it s own,

If it persists for more than a few days, you should see a doctor to confirm the cause,

Warm regards

Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. Any treatment I should do in the meantime? Im currently icing.
Expert:  GuptaMD replied 11 months ago.


Apologies for the delay, I was out for the weekend.

I hope you are feeling better.

Icing and Tylenol should do the trick, if not visit your doctor,

Do remember to leave a positive feedback if the reply was helpful,
Warm regards