How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.S.A Alam Your Own Question
Dr.S.A Alam
Dr.S.A Alam, MBBS
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 4469
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS (R)
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr.S.A Alam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my

Customer Question

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my sexual frustration by masturbating having sex with my wife hiring a qualified sex worker what else can I do to help myself?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.S.A Alam replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question, it is a difficult situation and your mother need to be counseled that it is bad for your health you can go into depression if you do not get your sexual satisfaction by having sex. In this case it is your mother who needs counseling. Some home measure that you can do is to lower your sexual interest is to take lesser food, less fatty items and less meat. Take more water and fruits, exercise more that will make you tired and less active sexually. Thank you.