How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20142
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my

Customer Question

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my sexual frustration by masturbating having sex with my wife hiring a qualified sex worker what else can I do to help myself? Is it possible for my penis and testicles to be removed?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: very bad because I have cerebral palsy and cannot use by hands to operate a sex toy.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am fixed
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have more details. Why your mother won't allow you to have sex with your wife and why she is objecting masturbation?