How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm an 18 year old male and I can only have sex once a day

Customer Question

I'm an 18 year old male and I can only have sex once a day with my girlfriend and after i can't get hard again until the next day, this is a problem cause she likes to have sex
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical/urological conditions including the concerns of “erection issues ” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) Are you under any excessive stress recently?

2) Are you having any medical health problems? Have you been recently investigated for any medical health issues?

3) Are you on any medications, prescription or non-prescription types?

4) Any history of heavy alcohol, smoking or drugs etc?

Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when your time permits. Best Regards, ***** *****