How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Salama Your Own Question
Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 715
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Michael Salama is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain in my testicles, i have gone to the doctor they

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have pain in my testicles, i have gone to the doctor they did an ultrasound and checked for clamydia an gonorrea and they didn't found anything, but im so worried about because it still hurts it hurts less buy i sitill feel pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: When i have sex or any ayaculation it feels so hot and i feel more pain to my groin and leg also it is itching ... Ice makes it feel better.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had the same pain two years ago and i went to a doctor they gave me some intibiotics and it went away
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

It sounds like you are suffering from a case of epididymitis.

It is commonly due to urinary tract obstruction and occasionally to STDs.

Since you were negative for G/C I would guess it's the former.

Either way, you need a course of antibiotics to resolve this issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question.

Thank you!