How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Amir Javed Your Own Question
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 8842
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Amir Javed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have what feels like a harden vain at the base of my

Customer Question

i have what feels like a harden vain at the base of my penis,,doesnt hurt but wondering what this is
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that this could be due to blockage of lymph vessels resulting in swollen lymph node and also thrombosed penile vessels or vein. I will suggest if this just started in the last week all of sudden then important to have evaluation done by your physician in order to rule out any thing serious.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes