How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 7358
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a bent penis and it has a ball type mass on one end

Customer Question

i have a bent penis and it has a ball type mass on one end of my penis after me and my wife experienced what seems like a break or fracture during sex,, it has been bent and hasnt changed in aprox ten months can this happen and what do i do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 months ago.

I have already answered your question in previous thread.

Here is the link.