Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I have a concern

Customer Question
Hello I have a concern...
Hello I have a concern
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2016
Urologist: dr abid, Board Certified Urologist replied 1 year ago
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist

Hi there ...

Thank you for joining JA .

Please let me know how can I help you ?

Regards .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My number is(###) ###-####

It will charge you more on live call ...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok well its a sex question. I hope you can help me :). I have a concern with my wife and I. Every Saturday night she comes home from work tired. I engage in intercourse and she allows me. However, only in these circumstances as soon as I go in I feel like ejaculating. Do you know what can be causing this? I do not suffer from premature ejaculation. I normally last a normal amount of time. This only happens Saturday nights after she gets home from work tired. Last Saturday she made me ejaculate 2 times back to back within 30 seconds. Im freaking out that I might be getting sick. Please help!

Thank you for info ...

This is definitely a premature ejaculation at its earlier stage , during early stages of premature ejaculation same happens as you mentioned .

This is not worrying , this can be treated within couple of week with Tab Zoloft 25 mg once a day for 2 weeks .

This will help you out to have a normal sex .

Good luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

dr abid
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist