Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

How much does an answer cost. I'm not sure if youll be of

Customer Question
How much does an answer...
How much does an answer cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I'm not sure if youll be of any help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Numerous Urologists but have had no solution
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I had an MRSA infection of the prostate but had that cleared up last Oct- Nov. Ive had ultrasounds and cystopcopy but haven't had any answer as to why I get shooting pains. One Urologist said I have hypersentivity of the nerves due to infection but any treatment hasn't helped.
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Neither
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
7/26/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi

We answer questions.

Where are the shooting pains exactly?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In the scrothum and penis

OK

So I think your urologist is correct.

What is your question about this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What treatment is available for this? I took difene and doxy for one month but had no affect. Do you propose any other recommendations?

It requires comprehensive treatment for pelvic pain.

Physical therapy.

Stress reduction.

I suggest you see a specialist MD in physical medicine and rehabilitation.

Urologists should refer to this doctor in this situation.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent [5]—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is an MD?

Medical Doctor.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent [5]—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist