How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 46959
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have trouble with ejaculating, I take Sildenafil for

Customer Question

I have trouble with ejaculating, I take Sildenafil for erection. 61 years old. I need to find a urologist in Plano. I moved here a year ago from Kansas. My primary Doc. who is located in Sherman will provide a Referral. Thank Rick Schulenberg
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

Texas Urology Specialists-Plano***** Plano, TX 75093 ###-####/p>

Dr. William R. Strand, MD 4001 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75093 ###-####/p>

I'm glad you are willing to go see a urologist

you may need to get your blood testosterone levels checked.

what medications are you taking? certain medications can make it more difficult for you to ejaculate.