Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

My 24 year old son has dermatological lesions on his glans.

Customer Question
He has been seen at...
My 24 year old son has dermatological lesions on his glans. He has been seen at Stanford and elsewhere. He has seen specialists, dermatologists, urologists. EVERYTHING has been ruled out as a diagnosis and no diagnosis given to him, other than white crusty lesions of unknown etiology. He has tried multiple oral and topical medications. He had a partial circumcison, but the head of the glans is at issue.
I am interested in taking him to a urology center which uses lasers for treatment of urological lesions. Where would I take him in the San Francisco Bay area?
I have read extensively about lasers for urological problems. I can't seem to pinpoint anyplace locally which does this routinely.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2016
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

I would absolutely go to UCSF dermatology

here is the link

***** San Francisco, CA 94115

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating.I appreciate it. :)
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor