How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 55495
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 24 year old son has dermatological lesions on s glans. He

Customer Question

My 24 year old son has dermatological lesions on his glans. He has been seen at Stanford and elsewhere. He has seen specialists, dermatologists, urologists. EVERYTHING has been ruled out as a diagnosis and no diagnosis given to him, other than white crusty lesions of unknown etiology. He has tried multiple oral and topical medications. He had a partial circumcison, but the head of the glans is at issue.
I am interested in taking him to a urology center which uses lasers for treatment of urological lesions. Where would I take him in the San Francisco Bay area?
I have read extensively about lasers for urological problems. I can't seem to pinpoint anyplace locally which does this routinely.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

I would absolutely go to UCSF dermatology

here is the link

***** San Francisco, CA 94115

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating.I appreciate it. :)