Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Looking to find a theripisit who could get my weak penis

Customer Question
hi looking to find...
hi looking to find a theripisit who could get my weak penis hard it cant go in the women anymore
i am 60 yrs
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
call me i need a surrogate who knows how to get my penis strong and to know how to excercise it and massage it in order to get it in back in a womens vagina .cant get it in for 3 years already
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i live in brooklyn ny where i l am looking to meet the massage theripist or a sex theripist to work on my penis
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im willing even to have sex with that theripist so to see how she could get it to work
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need help from a person not from pills
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
willing to pay for the sessions but she should get it strong enough
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
could someone call me
7/4/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

HI

I am sorry but you have a misimpression of what sex therapists do.

They do not have sex with you or engage in sex with you.

They are psychologists who use psychotherapy to deal with the anxieties and problems affecting your sex slife.

A massage therapist [licensed massage] is precluded due to a license to have sex with clients.

And that is not done either.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im waiting to get an answer for my problem please tell me if you got my question bec i dont see it from your answer

For a lack of erections you need to see your doctor.

There are many causes and the cause needs to be found.

This can be

diabetes

bad circulation in the penis

low testosterone

medications

prostate disease

heart disease

high cholesterol or hypertension

and other problems.

If psychological, you need a psychologist.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please dont charge me on my credit card if i will not get the answer on my problem i need help from you to find me a massage theripist or any massage theripist thats why i payed you for to find me a person not just telling me what my problem is i know what it is i need you to find a theripist in bklyn ny to get me the help what i need
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if you cant find me a massage or a sex theripist tell me and cancell the charges i need you should get me a theripist nothing short of that
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please check my question again im looking from you to find a sex theripist or a massage theripist for my weak penis thats what did ask you could you find me in bklyn ny where i live thats the question what i need to be answerd
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i di know that a urologist could help but that wasnt my question
Urologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

A certified sex therapist in Brooklyn is ***** *****-Ruffin, phone number of(###) ###-#### After an assessment the sex therapist will decide whether it would be appropriate to also use a sex surrogate as part of the therapy. However, whether the sex therapist or sex surrogate would be able to help you would depend upon the underlying cause of the difficulty with erections.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor