Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I have a question and would be very grateful if you could

Customer Question
Hello, i have a question...
Hello, i have a question and would be very grateful if you could give me an answer. My penis (cut) itches and gets sore everytime i receive a BJ from my GF. What can i do to help this?
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast.
Customer: How will i be contacted
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
7/2/2016
Urologist: Urodoc, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor

There are chances that you get a infection from BJ.

Itching and soreness can be due to ?fungal infection.Oral sex can transmit normal mouth flora to the genital area to cause such symptoms.

Probably you may feel better after application of anti fungal cream like 1 % Clotrimazole.

I hope this helps

Urodoc
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor