How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20144
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I spoke to you earlier. About being trans and masterbation

Customer Question

I spoke to you earlier. About being trans and masterbation do you still have all my info battery went dead
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I take many mess pain pills for back pain. Masterbation has taken over my life. I cancel. App because of it. I can masturbate all day long. Had my t level checked out ok. I would like to get a orchiectomy for this problem but to embarrassed. To ask Dr for one. Would love to have it done.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: My reasons for a A orchie are to control pain to stop masterbating I want at 55 yo to be 100 sterile. And I am trans I must face the facts my http said she would support me getting a orchie at home I dress as a woman
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Major health prob. Back fuseion, this April had 9 inches of colon removed pulmonary embolism. Mercer. After orchie I would like to take a very low dose of t to prevent ostopros
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


What is your question?