How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR.EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 2172
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DR.EHTISHAM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner is 70 years of age, when he gets an erection half

Customer Question

my partner is 70 years of age, when he gets an erection half his length is actually on the inside, he won't discuss this at all.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.


Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

This can be due to erectile dysfunction which can occur at the age of 70 year. In this case you can see your urologist to have a prescription of drugs which enhances erection like sildenafil. Involving him in sexual foreplay also help in achieving complete erection as well.

Please feel free to ask if any more question

I you are done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating