How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im an 82 yr old male -up until receintly ,I was able to

Customer Question

Im an 82 yr old male -up until receintly ,I was able to perform the sex act quite normally -I am now ot able to become horney -have tried Viagera and Callis and it doesnt help any more -------what can I do to ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr David

have you seen your doctor?

you should get your blood testosterone levels checked

your testosterone levels could have declined recently to affect your ability to have sex