How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 64653
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

From a child on I have had to urinate more often than

Customer Question

from a child on I have had to urinate more often than normal. I have seen a Doctor of Urology. He said I have a sensitive bladder. I ask about test for lack of a Hormone that controls urination. I also urinate as least 3 or 4 times during the night. Every night and have since I was a child.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


There is no hormone to treat this with.

A spastic bladder can be treated with medications, physical therapy, botox and nerve stimulation devices.

See this write up here:

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here