Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: My name is Joel
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am 24 yrs
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I am joel rashidi 24 yrs i am struggling to not cum quickly when having sex with my wife.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My problem is that i am not cuming so quick when having sex with my wife
What can it be?
6/11/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hello

Premature ejaculation is usually emotional and needs therapy.l

There are also some medications that can help, if you see your doctor.

SSRI meds.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist