How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 29168
Experience:  Board certified Internist
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What would cause Urine to show up in my ejaculate?

Customer Question

What would cause Urine to show up in my sexual ejaculate?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This is also called retrograde ejaculation.

May occur due to the prostate gland problem.

Benign enalrgement of prostate gland is the common cause.

Can be treated with medication like Alfuzosin.

If you prostate gland is normal, then this can be due to the neurological issue.

Sudafed tablet may help to prevent retrograde ejaculation in to the bladder.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

Related Urology Questions