How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 65328
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any over the counter I can get to help me urinate

Customer Question

is there any over the counter I can get to help me urinate
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.



There is not.

Not being able to urinate is a serious issue, and can damage the kidneys.

It can also be a reflection of significant disease of the bladder or prostate gland.

You need to be seeing an internal medicine doctor, urologist or kidney specialist depending what the problem is.

If this has just started and you don't know what it is, go to the emergency room.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions... please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here