DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Morning....I am 10 years post op with a neobladder. It has

Customer Question

Morning....I am 10 years post op with a neobladder.
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: It has always been a problem and now I resort to opiods to deal with the pain upon catheterisation
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I was at the hospital yesterday and they really couldn't give me any options.
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: I was wondering if an indianna pouch arrangement could be attached to the neobladder? It certainly seems a superior method for dealing with my problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi

what is your medical question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, I am 11 years post radical cystectomy with a neobadder. The thing has been a continual problem and I am wondering if it can be modified to include an Indiana Pouch. This appears to be a singnificant improvement in drainage for most eople
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting for an answer, I have decided to terminate my membership. I have forwarded the appropriate info as stated in your website for termination and refund of my deposit to***@******.*** as stipulated. I trust there will be no charges to my credit card as I have not received any response to my question
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Ok

I have researched this and find no one who is combining these.

They are two different procedures and methodologies.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/