How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 55816
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some embarrassing questions, but i ma sure you have

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Wilson. I have some embarrassing questions, but i ma sure you have heard alot of stuff before. so forgive me for asking this.
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: Ok,
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: I went to a urologist, but asking these questions to a person's face and being on a caht or alot less stressful
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Dr.
1- I recently went to a urologist to address a left curve that I thought was getting out of hand. It was 55 degrees when measures, I went thru 2 sessions of 6 injections (that hurt terribly - Instrol) and I went like 30 degrees. My job changed my insurance dropped, so i could not continue to the third session. I recently picked up another insurnace, but the previous dr, was not accepting it, so i went to another (female this time, which is fine but....) when I went o her this past time, she examined me and I got semi erect, she said that was ok, and everything was fine (and everything was), but she said it appeared more like 10 degree curve and that it appeared that there was a slight curve and twist, but that it happens to alot or men as they get older (I'm 51). My concern is that she never examined my at full erection like the previous dr (injected something and took ultra sound to locate plaque, and measured)
A) does that sound accurate that this happens alot to men as they age?
B) How do I professionaly ask a urologist to make their assessment of a full erection (asking a male dr would be even more mortifying)
C) What does "hourglass" mean in erection/penile terms?
D) id there anyway or anything to take to make the erection more rigid/stiff? Becasue right now, even fully erct, if can bend to the left easliy, and not to the right
E) Finally, i apologize for this. Is prostate milking an actual medical procedure or is it a sex thing? I can't get a straight answer off the internet.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Can I help?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I typed my questions. above. Yes, please you can help by answering the questions, Sir.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
No this is not common with age. You should take a picture and bring it to the doctor. I would recommend a drug called verapamil
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
prostate milking is a sex thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how would Verapamil be beneficial?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
It reduces the curve