Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

I'm having discomfort in the penis area. Little pain just

Customer Question

I'm having discomfort in the penis area. Little pain just above the penis on the right side and strange feeling seems to be just on the base of the penis with feeling of urination even if the bladder is empty. I'm also having problem in erection for last 4 days.
In the morning relief is there but later in the afternoon symptoms Come back. Due to this I'm feeling stressed
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had the ultrasound scans there seems to be no block in the kidney region or in the urine passage.
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Have you had your prostate checked? A prostate infection might explain symptoms. Your doctor may need to check a digital proste exam followed THEN by check of urinalysis. ( if only urine test but not after DRE( digital rectal exam ) then prostate infection can be easy to miss...If prostate infection then 30 day course of antibiotic advise and follow up check following that I hope that this is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD