Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

My boy friend would like to increase his penis and I would

Customer Question
like to increase my clitoris....
my boy friend would like to increase his penis and I would like to increase my clitoris.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/17/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hello

There is no way to to that other than surgery;l

A surgery called phalloplasty.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Hello

First, you must have your thyroid function checked.

This is done with TSH and T4

If TSH is above 2.5 [new guidelines] this can be a problem.

Your doctor must clear you for an exercise program.

More than exercise, but resistance weight training builds fast burning muscle.

Then there is diet.

The diet, in order of preference in quantity, should look like this
leafy greens
green veggies
other veggies
whole fruit, beans and peas
Whole grains no yeasted breads, dry cereals or anything refined
Seeds and nuts, but cut out seeds if you have any diverticulosis.
A little tofu or tempeh daily
A little high quality soy or coconut milk yogurt

The soluble fiber in this strategy will stabilized colon function in about 6 to 8 weeks, then about 2 or three helpings of animal foods a week, preferably fish, can be added back.
See the book Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, for instructions on this type of diet.

Finally, walk everywhere, even outside of your regular walking.

Get up at least 2 times an hour if you work at a desk.

And make sure your doctor rules out any other hormonal problems.

DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist