How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I have peyronie's disease and venous leakage in my

Customer Question

Do I have peyronie's disease and venous leakage in my penis?My penis curves to the left (it's not a dramatic curve) but the area where the curve begins is significantly less thick than the rest of my penis and I sometimes feel pain in that same area while I'm masturbating or having sex. I also have an inability to maintain an erection without manual stimulation. If I am masturbating or actively penetrating my partner, there's no problem - but if I'm interrupted, stop to change positions, or anything like that, my erection starts going away pretty rapidly.I am in my early twenties.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending youNo problem with your erections the way they happen, as Psychological component is added, and they can differ in each personThe problem is with the bend your penis.It cannot be peyronie's disease alwaysBut, You need to get examined by surgeon once to know if something is wrongNot an emergency, but I suggest you to meet a General surgeon once and get examined.Hope this helps.Request to leave a positive rating, only then I'm compensated for the answer.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible for me to send a picture and for you to see if it looks like peyronie's?
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.
Peyronies disease cannot be diagnosed by looking image. Surgeon will need to examine you.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you happen to see the answer? Request to leave a positive rating, and only then, I'm compensated for my time. Good luck!