How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Medical doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find a Urologist that does Holmium Laser

Customer Question

I am trying to find a Urologist that does Holmium Laser Enucleation surgery, in Tennessee. Can you help ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should go to Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee or Division of Urology, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, Tennessee.