How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question: my penis even rub my underware amount of

Customer Question

I have a question: my penis even rub my underware amount of pain it come and goes I been to all kind of test with doctor and they said nothing is whrong and no one could find out how to cure that pain . what you think could be
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

where is the pain on your penis skin? tip of penis? sides? upper skin? underside close to testicle?

are you circumcized?

can you upload a clear photo of your penis skin? is the skin normal?

what medications are you taking now?

do you mastubate? if you masturbate too hard on your skin, this can cause your skin to hurt.

do you have diabetes? this can cause nerve damage and pain.