Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Have you read what I asked?

Customer Question
Have you read what I asked?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
4/20/2016
Urologist: Dr. SH, Dr. replied 1 year ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Dr.

Can you elaborate your question for me as the only information that I have got from your end is "have you read what I asked?"

Please let me know.

Regards

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

Dr. Y.

Dr. Y.

Urologist

I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Dr. Tharun

Dr. Tharun

Urology Resident

MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.

urologyguru

urologyguru

Urologist MD

I am fellowship-trained MD Urologist in active practice. I treat all types of cases from genital, cancer, urinary, stone and incontinence.

Dr Josh

Dr Josh

Physician

General Physician, PGCSD

Ross

Ross

Urologist

urologist

Dr. B

Dr. B

Urologist

Trained in Adult and Pediatric Urology, Fellowship trained in Urologic Oncology.

Doctor