Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Yes.. Do send it by email or cellular. Please advise.

Customer Question

Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please elaborate your question as the only thing that we have received from your end is "Yes.. Do send it by email or cellular. Please advise."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need to know how to send it to you. This website does not have the capability to attach a photograph. So, I would need a cellular number or standard email address to send a photo. Please let me know how you wish to proceed. Many thanks.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
If you are using this website on a laptop you will see a paperclip icon in the toolbar at your end.I am giving you a link on how it is done:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0Regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to your response.