How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20388
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 81ys. old with a lot of neuropathy. Over the past year,

Customer Question

I am 81ys. old with a lot of neuropathy. Over the past year, I developed heavy loss of bladder control. To make matters worse, I have a small penis that is totally withdrawn between the two testicles and when I have to urinate, its not to be found.
Is there an operation that could fix my hidden penis?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
There is potentially an operation that can help you depending on the cause of the hidden penis. Are you overweight?