How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20385
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive got a bit of a dull ache between the head and shaft

Customer Question

hi, ive got a bit of a dull ache between the head and shaft on the underside of my penis
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: ok, iv got a long term girlfriend, so not an sti, started happening after i masturbated last friday night. Since then iv needed to pee a lot more frequently and have just had a strange dull ache on my penis
JA: Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: dont think so, thanks!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
This sounds like you may have developed an infection in the urethra causing urethritis. You need to get into see a doctor for a urine culture to determine if you need to be placed on antibiotics to treat this. The frequency of urination is likely from the infection as well. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.