How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20390
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with my penis. I think I have Peyronies

Customer Question

I have a problem with my penis. I think I have Peyronies Disease. From all of the things I have been reading I think this is my problem. What is the best rounte that I can take to get the best medical help in this case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
What makes you think you have Peyronie's disease. How long have you had this?