How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have been suffering with some kind of rash on penis for 6

Customer Question

Have been suffering with some kind of rash on penis for 6 months have been to urologist and dermatologist and was told it was fungal and dermatitis was given several different creams to use anti fungal creams cortisone creams nothing has worked just when it seems to calm down it flares up again for no apparent reason am at my wits end don't know where to turn
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


Please attach a picture here

No good answer can be made without that