How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20141
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm have a tingling and burning sensation in my penis and

Customer Question

I'm have a tingling and burning sensation in my penis and testicle area
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I'm being treated for inflammation of the prostate...i was giving two different medication..ciprofloxacin and doxazosin
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: i had surgery on my neck....after surgery i tried to pee and it was difficult....catheter was inserted twice. the second time it bleed a bit...after that encounter and was finding difficult to urine and my bladder always felt full even when i was finish
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for question ...

Please tell how old you are and your gender ?

Regards .