How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 8607
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem after I urinate there is a discomfort in my

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem after I urinate there is a discomfort in my scrodum area and in my groin muscle . It takes a while for it to go away.. Please help .. Thanks Todd
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send response to this email***@******.***. Thanks todd
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Since how long this has been going on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been going on over a year. I'm 50 years old and very healthy. I'm 5'11 and weigh 170.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your input. Any tests done so far? Which specialist you have seen? Have you tried anything so far? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, last fall I had a physical and my doctor did blood work, urine test , and checked for a hernia. Everything checked out just fine . Normal PSA levels. I do take vitamins. Could they ever cause
an irritation to my scrodum area.?? I don't take any other drugs .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description and tests done so far, the only thing which should be checked for is interstitial cystitis. This condition is also known as chronic painful bladder syndrome and pain and its presentation can vary from person to person in these cases. Primary doctor has ruled out urinary tract infection and causes related to hernia or pancreas and that's all what he can do. However you need a urologist to examine and investigate you further with a cystoscopy. You can start with OTC tablet Aleve twice daily but later you may need physical therapy, a drug called Prentosan etc to get a relief. I am hopeful that you will get to the cause if you move in my suggested direction. I reassure you with 100% confidence that at least there is nothing serious behind your symptoms. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr. Hasan I will take your advice and get those things done... Have a great day Todd
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome dear. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards