Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is discovered a slight cut and what seems like an abrasion…

Customer Question
Is my name I...

Is my name I discovered a slight cut and what seems like an abrasion right below the head of my penis on the shaft. Could this be from over aggressive masturbation with no lotion?

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The area affected is on the shaft itself; right below the head of the penis in the left side. It looks as if it's has done abrasive item touch it. It's slightly ct.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2016
Urologist: khagihara, Medical doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor

Can you attach the photos here? sexual contact? If so, do you use condoms?

Here are some pics. Yes sexual contact and no condoms.

It could be genital herpes. You should see your doctor to have a test and antiviral medication.