How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20142
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It is a shameful question for me to ask, and i am glad it is

Customer Question

It is a shameful question for me to ask, and i am glad it is confidential, the thing is I am a male 17years old boy who was masturbating for over 4 years and the day before yesterday I think I had went too far by pulling it (or bending, i don't remember clear) too much while it was erected. It has been two days my penis looks like an overpulled rubber band and I haven't got yet a natural erection when I was having them 3 times or more daily. Also, I had, let's say, problems with urinating the moment I want to like if I was an old man or something, it usually took more time than it should to push out the urine and when it finally released it was harder than usual to push stronger the jet, like if my penis became a very weak over pulled muscle. The most bizarre thing is that I am having absolutely no pain at all, zero pain rather to urinate or going hard again (manually). Of course since then I had not masturbated (and thinking of never doing so in my life after this lesson) but I am very afraid if I have to go get a surgery or if it will return to the normal as I had read on the internet 6 to 15 months. I really hope you're a professional, it is my first medical consultation because I am starting to worry about it but it kinda seems a little better than two days ago, I don't know, please ask me more questions to clarify it or if you already familiar with this king of problem please help, thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

Do you have any other medical issues or take any other meds?