Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

My name is ***** *****, and my question is i was

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****, and my question is i was masturbating for 10 hours without ejaculation yesterday I noticed today that my penis is swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

As well as a little ring at the base of the penis and my groin area is swollen from the base of my penis to my waist approximately 3 inch

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi

This is from trauma most likely

It can not be determined how bad this is without examination, which you should have now.

Play it safe, go to the ER.

You don't want to have permanent problems, even though unlikely, it can happen.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.