How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question about an issue i have been having with sex

Customer Question

hello, i have a question about an issue i have been having with sex for a while now can anyone here help me find some answers?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem that I'm having the best way to describe is the opposite of premature ejaculation I can have sex with my girlfriend for 3 or 4 hours and nothing happens it's even difficult to maintain an erection the entire time she is very attractive and cannot get pregnant and thanks to my epilepsy there is a slim to none chance that I can get her pregnant so I don't understand what is wrong
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She isn't having that problem she orgasms easily 15 to 16 times every time we do it
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

What medications do you take? Besides epilepsy, what other medical problems do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Besides epilepsy none I may be a bit outta shape but that's it
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

What do you take for your epilepsy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trileptal and Depakote I have spoken with my neurologist and he said that neither of those should have that effect
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Well it possible that you may have a problem with low testosterone, or high prolactin levels. You need to get in to see a urologist or endocrinologist for an exam to determine if these are problems. If they are, then you may need to be started on testosterone or a medication called cabergoline to restore these levels. Hope this helps.