How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have Bladder or kidney infection do not go to drs

Customer Question

have Bladder or kidney infection do not go to drs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

If you're not able to see a doctor, I would recommend that you go to the pharmacy to buy a medication over-the-counter called AZO. This can help to stop a burn from the infection. You can also buy an over-the-counter cranberry supplement to see if it clears up the infection. If you start to have fevers or feel sick though, there's no other choice except to see a doctor for prescription for antibiotics. Hope this helps.