How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20141
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am suffering from enlarged prostate There purchased

Customer Question

I am suffering from enlarged prostate There for I purchased Medicene capsuals " PROSTACET "and "PROSTATE CLR " from Internet to use for my ailment I wish to find out I am a 73 years old person and I am suffering from Diabitces and I take Metformin tablets 500 in the Morning and another at Night.
Kindly advice me is it OK if I use above capsuals as I am having diabiicties.
Thank you,
Anil Asoka Karunaratne
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.


What symptoms do you have because of the prostate ?

Have you done any ultrasound scan to see for the prostate ?

Have you done a PSA test ?

Please let me know.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

This chat session as good as an Email or text message.

Let me know if you are comfortable continuing here.