Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Could I please speak with a doctor about my virility? On…

Customer Question
Could I please speak with...
Could I please speak with a doctor about my virility? On Tuesday I will be 72 years old, I was divorced in 1983 and I am not a womanizer. (Soon) I will be travelling to visit my fiancé again and I would like to please her this time. No doctor here where I live has prescribed Viagra for me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
2/27/2016
Urologist: Dr. Tharun, Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urologist

HI

Do you get spontaneous erections or early morning erections ?

Do you have the sexual desire?

Have you tried self sexual stimulation ?

Do you have any cardiac problems ?

Do you take any regular drugs ?

Please let me know.

Dr.Tharun

Thank you for your kind response, doctor. To answer your questions (answer 5 has three parts):1. Early morning sometimes yes, as a matter of fact. Occasionally evenings.2. Yes.3. I've stopped trying because I don't want to get in the habit of "enjoying" masturbation.4. If Cardiac Problems := heart problems, then no.5. a. One each daily of aspirin, Losartan 100mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg.
b. Mupirocin ointment 2% applied to lower left leg twice daily.
c. I just went off Cephalexin 500mg; that was four times daily.Sincerely,
I don't know what else to say, at this point, sir.

Hi

If you are getting morning erections then it is a good sign that the erection process is intact. Then you can try masturbation once or twice to see if you can get a normal erection and climax properly. If all is well then nothing to worry and go ahead with your meeting. Don't be anxious or tensed as it may decrease the performance.

If you are not able to get a proper erection then you should see your doctor or an urologist who can prescribe the necessary drugs like Viagra or cialis. Online prescriptions are not ethical.

Sometime blood pressure medications can cause erectile dysfunction. Then these drugs need to be modified after consulting with your family physician.If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Dr.Tharun