How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20141
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok so my nurse practitioner just referred me to a urologist

Customer Question

Ok so my nurse practitioner just referred me to a urologist here in town.she was talking about a catherer being inserted in my this that the best option right know to find out what really is going on in there???is there other options other than the catherer??which i bet is very painful and uncomfortable....
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.


What are your complaints at the moment ?

Are you able to pass urine ?

Any medical illness ?

Do you take any medications?

Please let me know.