Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

THE RADIOLOGY REPORT SHOWS THE FOLLOWING THE PROSTATE

Customer Question
(117CC) IS ENLARGED AND HETEROGENEOUS...
THE RADIOLOGY REPORT SHOWS THE FOLLOWING THE PROSTATE (117CC) IS ENLARGED AND HETEROGENEOUS ECHOTEXTURE BOTH KIDNEYS RIGHT 10.59CM LEFT 11.3CM) APPEAR NORMAL NO RENAL CALCULI OR HYDRONEPHROSIS SEEN ATHEROMATOUS CHANGES SEEN IN THE AORTA THE LIVER GALL BLADDER COMON BILE DUCT (1.3MM) PANCREAS AND SPLEEN APPEAR NORMAL, NO FREE FLUID ADENOPATHY OR GROSS MASS SEEN
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
2/26/2016
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

Can you let me know what your specific question is regarding the radiology study? What urinary symptoms par you having? Why was the study done?